Today I was supposed to

Saturday, August 30, 2008


visit my bestfriend at Liège...
BUT he is sick so I'll try to go in two weeks :o)

Tonight I ate sushies, I didn't eat it for a while...
Why Am I talking about that?

I don't know... i know you don't care about What I eat but anyway I wanted to mention that sushies are really the most appreciated things in the world of Scandalicious lily...


I also Added 2 links in "Scandalifriends" they are mentionned under "Téophile Octobre : le site" and "Théohpile octobre: Le Myspace".

I really think that band has a great potential!

Their song have some electro-French-pop sound and are quite special :o)

I really like "Aparte", this song is really deep and gives me goose bumps...

Anyway I'm still waiting for my ebay order....Sheelin's wig and new eyechips aren't here yet and I'm starting to worry, she's not really cute in her Bald style...And I would like to start a shooting with her soon... Blythes are really weird, but it attracks me ...

They have a huge head but they hide some kind of mysteries.... ( Sheelin is the one with the flower hat)

0 Scandalicious Thoughts: