Book in progress, Sport on Wednesday and first day alone with my "WitchMobile"

Monday, August 25, 2008


Not really in progress...


I didn't write a single word since last week!

To much work on my daily task and of course I had so much things to do with this blog and the other one ....

So I'l at the end of the Chapter 8... And I still don't know what the end will look like... humfffffff


But I already have an idea for the second one... May be I should write the frame and the character.... good idea...


On the sport Side, I'm not sure I'm gonna go to the fitness center now... maybe should I try to play some badminton before and after that maybe go to the fitness center....


We tried to book some badminton field this morning for Wednesday, BUT we have to take a numbered card to book it...So tomorrow I'll go there and buy one...


I don't have much to say for now, but... anyway stay tuned :o)

0 Scandalicious Thoughts: