Today is our anniversary.....

Sunday, January 27, 2008


What anniversary?
at the beginning of the week he didn't want to celebrate it.
In fact when he announced me that I already bought his present.... so I asked him what did I have to do with his present.... and then : " oh no it was a "bluff" I already have your present, we will exange our prensent on sunday no problem!"

I doubted he already had it, and I was right cause this morning: NOTHING
excuse: I wanted to buy it yesterday but I didn't feel like it because my father is not ok
In my mind: well no surprise....I'm the fool, next year I'll play him the " I wasn't in the mood" card and see his reaction....

Last year it was already like that
he told me : " oh you'll get it after my return from Florida cause I have to ask some advice to my mother...."
I said ok, but when he came back there was nothing....

So I just feel like our relationship doesn't mean anything for him.....

Anyway today is our day and guess what he doesn't feel guilty....
He spends his time in from of the television.

this morning: "smack down" ( PS3 video game) after that "Téléfoot"( Tv broadcast on TF1 about soccer) and now........yes you won "Smack Down" again....... just before the soccer match on tv this afternoon.....on our anniversary day.....it really means nothing for him....

and I'm really a fool ....bu what can I do...I love him more than anything!

0 Scandalicious Thoughts: