I feel down....

Saturday, January 19, 2008


It appears that I'm selfish...
yes my boyfriend keeps telling me this all the time.

So I just think about what i've done in the past and I'm not sure I found something selfish :os


Maybe I 'm wrong, maybe I'm right but he is the only person I know to tell me so...

And it hurts....cause I'd die for him...


I'd kill if he 'd asked me for.


I feel empty cause I feel like I'm nothing, i feel like I'm the dirt you trash, the Punshingball you hit to get yourself calm again.


I should think more about myself from time to time but once I'm trying there's always that someone to remind me that I'm selfish....


Our anniversary is in one week and Am I selfish ti think that we deserve to have a time for just us?

I don't know...I think I'll go get a card and a little something but I don't think will celebrate it...


I'm confused....

0 Scandalicious Thoughts: