Sometimes

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

You've got something missing in your life...
Sometimes you can't define what is it.
You feel a empty space just right here , in your heart...
You know you have quite everything but something is missing.

Something you need desperatly.
You know, you can't be so selfish and ask the people to be there all the time.
but once they're not here anymore, or when they are fading away cause life separate them from you,
you just have to cope with it...

I think I made a mistake three months ago, I was to tired to make the effort to see my friend, and since that very moment I feel that we're not that close anymore and just because I was too lazy...

I feel I'm losing my friend...

but I wasn't there when she needed me...
And I feel like I let her down...
I desappointed her.

I have the impression that she is not that happy to see me on Saturday,
I've the impression that I'll intrude her new life.
I don't know...

It's all my fault, I'm guilty.
I owe her a big appology but words seems to be meaningless.

I'm gonna go live not very far from her, about 15 minutes I think...
But I'm not sure she will be willing to be close again.

I care for her, She deserve the best.
She has always been there to cheer me up when things were a bit akward for me
And I let her down.
Feeling guilty and writing this note is not enough but I don't know what to do more.

I hope she's coming by from time to time

If not the others will know that I'm totally Sorry for what I've done.

0 Scandalicious Thoughts: