No time for hair cut

Sunday, October 4, 2009


I don't really know what to say

except that I'm fighting my overweight again...


try to win, but state of mind not really good so .... loss of weight not good either...


MUHAHAHAHA


I want to lose! for once...

Should I say I wanna win?


Anyways I'll be a winner yep or maybe a loser....


depends on wich side you are....


HAppy to lose so you'll be a loser

You'd win a fight you'll be a winner


I can be both this time...


Anyway I just want to be me, I would like to have my house to decorate it as I wish...

I already found my sofa and the cushion for it.

And I can't wait to find my house!


I sould say Our house...


oh you know what! I also found a really nice livingroom table :o)


but I can't buy anything till we get the house...

sniffff


Hey


Hop a pic of the Bchou's

0 Scandalicious Thoughts: