A sunday with the Flu

Saturday, September 5, 2009


I'm tired of..... All these bullshits circulating around this F*****g Swine Flu...

Why just don't you act as you want to?

Why are you feeling the moral obligation to tell the others what they have to do?


I have my own opinion, but I also have facts.

I don't own the very truth but please stop warning people against vaccines, stop telling them Homeopathics medication could cure them!


Vaccine is not the only answer, but please think a little bit before spreading all the bullshits media are spreading themselves!


Usual manners are good to prevent you from the Flu, but hey!

It's not Ebola!

It's just a Flu!

No conspiracy, No plot!


Governements by buying all these vaccines are just thinking about the economics factors that's it!

Don't be scared!

Don't stop living!


I'm tired cause I read so much false statement about this!

be cool!


See ya


Lily

0 Scandalicious Thoughts: