News of the Scandalicious World

Sunday, September 28, 2008


Yesterday I went to se my best friend in Liège.


It was an awsome day, everytime I see him I just can feel myself free :o)

A bunch of fresh air in fact :o)


We talked about everything we could, but One day is too short!


So the trip to go was easy, nothing to mention except that I was Lost in the new train station Gosh it's HUGE!


The trips back was : Adventurous

Why?


I got the train from liege to Namur at 7:50pm till that point ok

Arrived to Namur ( at 8:38) a gentle voice announced us that if we wanted to go to Ottignies ( exactly th place I wanted to reach) we had to take a bus because they were doing some works on the tracks between Namur and Gembloux... damned...the Bus departure was at 8:48pm so hurry up I had to find my way in that deserted unkown train station

After barely ONE HOUR in the bus ( oh I saw a couple of great houses over there... good point) we finally arrived in Gembloux.

The guy at the train station was really as nice as a someone who didn't had what he wanted....

So get your info yourself freaky tourist...

I found the platform where the train was supposed to arrive when I heard that dumbass announcing that the F*****g train will be 10 min late!

I think at that moment I was ready to commit a murder... really... cause it was F*****g freezing at night! ( it was almost 10 pm....).

Anyway train arrived with 15 min late and I got home at 10:30pm with the help of my lovely Buserichou who came to pick me up at ottignies...


So it took me 2:40 for a trip back from Liège...amazing SNCB/NMBS...(our national train compagny) at the week end you can't go anywhere or come from nowhere without having an adventourous state of mind...


From that day I'll keep im mind to go back there soon!


It was good to see him again!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Scandalicious Thoughts: