NEEDDDDEEEEDDDDD

Monday, July 28, 2008

Hey!

Next gamestation at home will be..........


THE WII!
Yeah we decided that whith Bchou cause it looks so fun....

Of course I prefer the WII FIT.... cause I need some aerobic time...
Lately I fell for the Nintendo DS lite for the Kawashima training...anyway it was fun at first BUT The sims are much more funny lol



So I dropped My japanese cerebral trainer and played with my lil sims....

Am I a child? Defenitly .... remember I play with Corean/ Dollies!



So I did my "Steppin Time" today!
So cool! refreshing! ( yeah it was refreshing! beleive me or not...)


Today I'll only eat Salad, cucumbers and carots...and maybe soup....I kno its hot out there but soup makes you sweat! so it's good!


that's it for today's news :o)

have a nice day!!

0 Scandalicious Thoughts: