I'm Hyper Empath....

Monday, November 19, 2007


Don't laugh it's really serious!
My weight loss is out because of that !
I need to work on it before losing weight again!
I need to figure out what I really wanna look like and What I really am!
This very last time I was very depressed ( oops no, I'm still) but it's gunna work it out!

I have REAL friends near and far and As someone told me last week: "I'm one in a million" ok that's strange and just a few people can understand but it makes me feel pretty and loved :o)
I won't pretend I'm not fat but I'll try to see myself thin in the future :o)

My goals be a thin pregnant woman ( yup no baby till I'm not thin) being thin after the pregnancy period :o)
So don't ask me ever again for a Baby.
I won't have one until I find i lost enough and until I remain stable with that F****** weight!

see ya soon Folk :o)

1 Scandalicious Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

You don't have to change,
You're beautiful and sweet and nice and funny and crazy and much more!
You mean a lot to me and even if you are "engaged" I'll always be there for you!

"I'll be there for you I swear ,anytime you want me I'll be there, time and time again untill you understand....." ok ok I know " talk to the hand" ;-p

And yes I'm helpless when you smile, your everything but mine and one in a million!

Don't forget all this!

Love