My scandalicious Artistic Direction Questionning...

Thursday, January 11, 2007


I can say that I'm kinda different,

I don't write for commercial purpose, I just express my feelings throughout a weird " words party"....


But at the end, I don't know what's the way I have to walk....


Should I write some "bubble gum pop", "ironic pop/rock " or something else?


Don't wanna write Some britney's or willa's "blondinette" pop..... I wanna be more precise, don't want an "allmost-naked chick" singing my lyrics.


I would like to find some way to express what I feel differently....

have any idea's?


please help me and tell me what you think about the lyrics they are placed on MySpace.

2 Scandalicious Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Let your feelings guide you!
Let the music heal your soul!

Anonymous said...

I forgot one thing:

YOURS LYRICS ARE GREAT!