Friendship

Monday, December 18, 2006


I Would like to tell to some of my friends that I miss them a lot...


Some are far and the others are just near me in brussels and I can't see them often as I want to.....


So This message is for you:


Fred,

You mean so much for me,

you were there when I was down

you were there when I needed you the most,

now our ways go to separate ways but they will meet again

I know I wasn't really available, but now it will change!

I miss you so much....


Mel,

I'm far I know,

But I really hope that with this new year coming

we will find a way to see each other much more!


Please both of you take care, I really love you!

1 Scandalicious Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

I miss you too....
And even more in this bad period I'm through...
Hope to see you very very very very soon

;o)